Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review Accomodatin : Tune Hotel 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu

During my conference time for IOGSE 2013, I stayed at Tune Hotel. The location is really near the conference venue,Novotel Hotel.
Just a bit info about the hotel from my experience.

Tune Hotel 1Borneo, KK


Price
-My friend manage to get cheap price. Just cost RM56.80/person for 3 nights. A total price per room for 3 nights was RM 170.40. This include towel,toiletries kits & 24 hours aircond [as u all aware that,everything need to purchase when staying @ Tune Hotel.huhu.]

Location
-Inside 1BORNEO Mall. about 20-30 minutes to KK Town.But you can get free shuttle bus to KK Town at the mall.

Receptionist
-Ok

Breakfast
-No breakfast provided

Room
-  The size is small

Bathroom
-Ok

Wifi
- Need to purchase.

Details & Booking can be done through tunehotel website.

Conclusion :
Value for money and I prefer to stay at KK town if I come for travelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment