Monday, November 11, 2013

Conference @ ICE-SEAM 2013, Melaka~

Alhamdulillah,
 I managed to participate ICESEAM conference which held at MITC, Melaka during end of the October.
This was my 2nd conference during my postgraduate study.
The conference was held for 2 days from 30-31Oct 2013.

29 October 2013.
Departed to Melaka with K.shidah & Sity.
To go to MITC, we took Ayer Keroh Exit. Btw, k.shidah droved her car for attending this conference.
Then, after 5 hours journey, we arrived at Permaisuri Hotel MITC and check in around 3.30p.m. Btw,the toll cost approximately RM43++. I booked a superior room @  Permaisuri Hotel through online booking and we got 4 days/3 night including breakfast for 3 person cost about RM 414 [I booked during the promo]. The hotel is nearby the MITC and can reach by walking!. At night, I just relaxed and study a bit as preparation for the presentation for the tomorrow event.


30 October 2013.
After having the breakfast, we went to MITC by car [malas nak jalan kaki.hehe]. Then registered as presenter anddddd got a pc tablet!!!!!. That was the reason why I chose to submit paper here.hehe. Thank UTEM!..

Me with the tablet:)

After registration, went for listening the first session of presentation .Then continued with lecture by invited speaker. I also met with my coursemate, Yasmin who is currently pursuing her master @ UiTM Shah Alam She also send paper here. If i'm not mistaken, that was the first time I met her after our convocation. I also missed her wedding. Good to see you Yasmin! [kecik ja min ni,bila nak besar entah :P]
Yasmin &  Me

Then, at around 4.40 p.m , it was my turn to present my paper. Nervous!. Presenting in an audotorium!..hahah. ...Alhamdulillah,managed to present it. I need a lot of improvement. Nervous bila pegang mic. hahaha. Got the certificate after presenting.

Presenting paper regarding geopolymer

At night we did have a dinner cum launching ceremony at the MITC Grand Ballroom. The VVIP is Deputy Minister of MOSTI, Dato Abu Bakar. I saw him twice within a week. I did attend his talk at UTP on Friday and saw him again on Wednesday. haha. The food was ok buat the dessert was served late.huhu. It ended on time around 10 p.m.
with k.syidah. i love this pic :)

31 October 2013.
 The conference was continued. I did attend all the session, keynote speaker and closing ceremony. hehe.
At night, we had our dinner at restaurant nearby and  went to Dataran Pahlawan.

1 November 2013
Check out from the hotel around 12 p.m and departed. K.syidah dropped me at KLIA by taking Sepang Exit. Why KLIA???? Because that is the easiest place for me to get bus to KL Sentral as both of us not familiar with KL roads.hahah..orang g KLIA nak naik flight, Eija g KLIA nak naik bus!.Besides that, signboard is easily noticed.


ICESEAM 2013 was a success! A lot of knowledge I gained. Thank you to organizer. Please let me know when the paper will be published. hehehe




No comments:

Post a Comment