Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wonderful October #throwback

October already passed.
but i do have great moments to remember.

8-13 Oct 2013
-away to sabah for attending conference. That was my first time attending international conference. Despite of presenting paper, i got time for island hoping which i missed during my trip last year.Thank you CGS for this oppurtunity + pre bufday gift (i considered it) . All the accommodations,food and travelling was covered by CGS & LRGS grant. Thank you.

13 Oct 2013
-same flight from kl-as with farid kamillllll

15 October 2013
- It was my birthday + Eidul Adha!
-I'm hoping i will be a better person and secure a good job.

27 October 2013
- Assisted my friend, Erry at her booth during convofair. Got new experience. Saw friends,senior and junior graduated really inspire me.Hope next year also would be memorable and wonderful experience for me too (i wish i'll received MSc scroll during nxt year convocation)

29-1 Nov 2013
-away to Melaka for attending a conference.again. 2 conferences in a month :). 2 different places for travelling. i likeeee...
-2 days i followed the conference accordingly. Got opportunity to Dataran Pahlawan. All the expenses was covered by LRGS. Thank you.


Wonderful October 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment