Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Biannual postgraduate conference (BAPC) 2014

Alhamdulillah,finished BAPC 2014. Just come back from KL yesterday, and prepared for today presentation.
I got positive comments from both examiners.Alhamdulillah.Alhamdulillah. Just need to add few things.
The comments was:
First examiner:
Good presentation. Need to justify few things.
2nd examiner
Very very good presentation. He asked me about the methodology and also whether I want to pursue PhD after this. hehehhe
Happy day!
But tomorrow will be horrible  day as I have to submit 2 chapters but I don't finish yet!
Huhu. Only got 1 weeks after previous meeting to prepare..huhu.

Dear my SV, hopefully you will be kind to me .


2 comments:

  1. Congratulation eija n good luck tau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq sis.pls pray for me to survive postgrad life.huhu

      Delete