Sunday, October 16, 2016

alhamdulillah..

alhamdulillah, 15/10/2016 seem a blessed day for me..

1. for lunch, my aunt cook nasi beriani to celebrate my birthday.

2. for dinner, my mom prepared pulut & fried bihun and i got a surprised birthday cake from my aunt. never expect it. we enjoyed eating while watching a semi final football match between kedah vs pdrm.

3. Hijau kuning managed to go to final of malaysia cup.alhamdulillah.yeay,let's go to shah alam to watch the final. prior to that, a mission to have the final ticket first:P

3 comments:

  1. I would like to wish you best of all and may your all dreams regarding your academic career and professional career may come true. Phd dissertation writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems good effort.Please keep it up to achieve your goal.web application development company

    ReplyDelete