Monday, November 14, 2016

Alhamdulillah,officially graduated!!



Special thank to:

My supervisor & co-supervisor

Mak & Abah

Family tersayang.

Geopolymer lab members .

Onebaja group 4 members & LRGS team

All lecturers & technicians who help me along the way.

CGS staff

and all the persons who help me along the way to complete my journey as MSc student.


Alhamdulillah, Allah give me this chance. May ALLAH bless all the knowledge i gained.


6.11.2016 - A great day to remember throughout my life. Convocation day :) 
Thank you to my family, mak,abah,along,angah,ayeh,amer, ainin sofiya,anis shaurah, aqil azib for being with me in my special day.






Oh before forgotten, thank you along, angah, yon, kak shidah,ilia, izzah, siti, ana for the flowers , gift & chocolates.


p/s; Is thinking what to do next?

4 comments: