Sunday, September 17, 2017

Another photobook just arrived #Letkeepthememories

Salam,
Yeay, today I received another ordered photobook :)
Luckily, for my latest collection, it is FREEEEE  and I just need to pay  the postage fee which cost me around RM8.++.  However, previously, I used the redemption of Bpoint which gave me around RM 10 voucher of photobook, hence, no need to pay the postage. Conclusion, my photobook for this time is TOTALLY FREEEEEE.

How I get the FREE voucher of photobook???

Tadaaa


I got an email from photobook regarding the GIFT above :)
For your information, it's difficult to get promo price for the respective size of photobook:) 

Special thanks to Photobook Worldwide, Malaysia SEA Games Team & Binfinite (Redeem Bpoint to get the voucher of photobook which can use for postage purpose).




How to create photobook? Refer HERE

How to collect Bpoint? Refer HERE

Hope will help you.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment