Sunday, May 6, 2018

Easy book, beli tiket bus #tipjimatEija

Salam,
I found another way for me to save my money :P
Buy ticket bus using Easy Book  when there is a deal/promotion :P  (jangan lupa register dulu)
For the latest deal/promotion, you can check HERE
Yesterday ,i bought a ticket bus from Ipoh to Alor Setar which cost me RM 21.46 . The original price is around RM 24. I save RM 2.54 @ 10. 6%. This is due to the deal offered by Easy book for general election 14.

source: Easybook website
Supposedly the discount should up to 20 %, maybe they I got less due to the fee imposed.
Yes, the promotion still on! So, for those who haven't bought ticket yet for voting, you can survey through Easy book.

One more thing, i noticed that they give  Easipoint which I believed can  use to redeem later, consequently can use to reduce the price of ticket.


FYI, the point only available after the trip.
Besides that, Easybook use MOLPAY system for the payment, which benefit me where I can collect Bpoint as well  :):).


In conlusion, for the first time of using Easy book., what I gained as follow :

1. save my money about RM 2.54 @ 10. 6%.
2. I got Easipont
3. I got Bpoint as well (RM 5= 1 Bpoint)

Hope will help you !:)

No comments:

Post a Comment