Saturday, February 15, 2014

I-City, Shah Alam #TMM2014

Salam,
One of the destination in selangor and known as city of lights ~~
Find out more the attractions through I-City website..
During last visit, I just have opportunity to enjoyed the lights and Trick Art Museum~~
Oh, before I forgot, the parking fee (car) is RM 10.
The direction?I only used GPS, sorry cant help much!heheh

Trick Art Museum
The entrance fee is RM 10 and before you can enter any of the attraction, you have to buy I-city card and topup that card with some amount of money . The card cost RM 1 only and you can keep that card. Its function similar to touch n go card. So, when you want to enter the trick art museum, swap your card, and the amount inside will be deducted. Enjoyeddd our pics :)













After taking a lot of pics :P, we enjoyed the lights...


City of Digital Lights

The entrance is free :) Enjoyed the lights!







The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment