Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hectic month!

Salam,
March almost towards the end.
Time fly too fast.huhu.
Research still in progress.Don't know if I managed to complete my thesis in april @may.Not confidence at all to finish soon.huhu.
For the past 2 weeks, i got presentation.huhu. by including this week, it was already 3 presentation I had to do.And, next week also. But honestly, throughout my presentation, I talked less, but being asked a lotttttttt by my sv and co-sv.
Bila depa bergabung,pitam Eija (exaggerate).huhu
But seriously, there always unexpected type of question especially from my co-sv.huhu.
But today is much better compared to previous 2 presentation as today more on discussion. I raised my concerns and problems and it seem settled right now.

Just from our discussion today;

For using any equipment, my co-sv advised about:

1. To ensure the equipment is calibrated. We must know how to calibrate it. ( Eija always expect the calibration will be done by supplier.huhu)

2.Limitation of the equipment.

3.What standard  the equipment follow.


So, post grad student, you must know your equipment well!

G.Luck for our research!

1 comment: