Sunday, March 16, 2014

International Culture Night (ICN) 2014

Salam,
Last Friday night I did attend ICN 2014. This is annual event in my university. This event gather all the performances [mostly are dancing performance] from various country such as Indonesia, Myammar, Pakistan, India,Mozambique and etc. The performers are actually student in my uni [So, no need to travel oversea just to see their dancing/culture :P ]. FYI, the chancellor hall was fully occupied! The fee was RM10 when you bought at that night but I did bought during their roadshow and cost me only RM5. The main reason I did attend this event was to give support to my labmate, K.Tia who also joined as performer and represented her country, Indonesia. Artist gitu k.tia!






With Indonesian and their angklung!few of them are my postgrad mate


Happy weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment